Thank you for checking out my Free Stuff page. First of all I'd like to reinforce that I'm not trying to make any money off this site; and that I'm just
trying to get some free stuff for myself and my friends. I will continue to update this site regularly and will post comments when I can.
I am also developing a form to submit once you sign up, for all the referral links and such. Further, I will set up a database with sign-up dates, and will send
you an email 3 weeks from when you signed up as a thank you and as a reminder that your free trial offers will expire soon.
-Each item has its own line, so sign up for as many as you can-
Free 20G Ipod or Ipod Mini
Free 40Gig Photo Ipod
Free Ipod Shuffle
Free Sony PSP portable video game/video player
Free flat screen monitors
Free ps2/xbox/etc game systems
Free Mini Mac Computer
Free Desktop PC
Free Digital Camera
Some basic requirements
* You must live in the U.S.
* You may need to be 18 or older
* You may need a credit card, phone bill, or checking account.
To receive your iPod, PhotoiPod, FlatScreen, DesktopPC,etc:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, and the referral link (URL) for the offer you signed up for. You will then be added to the line (see below) for that offer. Be sure to do this right away so I can update the links ASAP.
2. Click the given referral link below and enter a VALID US mailing address. Please use one of the links on the top of the page. (Note: You should use Internet Explorer, though Netscape seemed to work fine for me)
3. Complete the marketing survey - note that your answers do not have any impact on your ability to receive an iPod.
4. Once signed up, you should receive a verification email. If you did not receive an email go to the My Account page and click the link to send the verification email - you may also change your email address on that page, and then send the activation link to that address. (Note: There have been problems reported using Hotmail addresses)
5. Sign up with one of their partners and complete an offer. Skip down to see instructions on the different options for completing offers. (It can take up to a few days for the offer completion to appear on your account)
6. Refer your friends to this page/URL, not the one they give you and have them follow the instructions here.
7. Wait for your iPod, FlatScreen, DesktopPC, or whatever else to ship!
When signing up and completing offers, always use Internet Explorer. These sites have had problems in the past with other browsers. Play it safe!
Note: These offers require a Credit Card to complete, though many will not bill you.
* There are several magazine trial offers that also include free gifts (i.e. gift certificates); some cost $1(one dollar).
* There are a number of free online services like Video Professer and eFax that offer free trials.
* Blockbuster Online: Try a trial of Blockbuster's Netflix-like service for a nominal fee.
* There are a number of other options. Choose the one you are most interested in! Remember: choosing an advertiser based on how easy it is to cancel them is bad for the companies, since they profit when they provide their advertisers with valid leads.
If you do not wish to share your credit card, there are options available. Many banks will sell you "charged" cards that have a certain amount of funds on them. Additionally, PayPal Premium Business customers may use a "Virtual Credit Card" to register for one of the above. You can purchase a charged-value credit card at Coinstar stations (usually at grocery stores) for a $9.95 service fee. Finally, MySimon and WebCertificate both sell online charged-value credit cards. Note that webcertificates can be loaded with under $20, even though it says that that is the minumum. Their service fee is $2.95.
The following activities are against the terms of service and WILL result in a hold:
* Mass-posting your link - this means posting it anywhere where it is unwelcome, including chatrooms and forums.
* Encouraging others to cancel offers after signing up - via a website or in any other medium.
* Walking referred people through the signup process.
* Having more than one account with the same information (email, home address, etc) for a particular free item.
* Buying, selling, trading, or giving away accounts, regardless of said account's status.
Please complete your requirements in a legitimate manner in order to ensure that this wonderful program continues.
How the LINE works:
Ok, the line works in a simple fashion. Basically its set up so we can all get free stuff with less work and so there are no wasted referrals.
The line looks like this: (using the regular ipod, 5 referrals as an example)
NOTE: only the top line of the line will show at the top of this page as it is the current active referring link
free product URL?r=######
The numbers represent the 5 referrals you need to get your free ipod.
When you sign up, send and email to email@example.com and complete 1 offer; and i will add you to the next 5 spots on the line.
Then I will remove the top line from the line; which will then read as so:
free product URL?r=your referral number
Then you refer your friend to this URL, who also emails firstname.lastname@example.org and completes 1 offer (using the referral links below-which will contain your link as you are at the top of the line).
Then I will remove the top line from the line, and add your friend's links to the line. At this point, when 4 more people sign up (and get added to the line) you get your free ipod.
free product URL?r=your referral number
So, why is this line beneficial?
* It promotes the spirit of cooperation towards a common goal and rewards for everyone.
* It helps those who find it difficult to get friends to sign up; because once you sign up, you are in the queue no matter how many people you personally get to sign up.
* It prevents wasted signups. Each person can only get one of any free item (i.e. only 1 miniMac computer per person) so if you send this URL to 20 people and all 20 sign up, that's 10 wasted signups that could have gone to someone else (a friend or family memeber?) getting something free.
* The more this page is linked the more it will show up on search engines and the faster your free items will arrive.
* This page will stay up indefinitely, and everyone can continue to promote this page even after they have received their rewards, which will increase traffic to the site, move the line along, and keep people comeing back as new items arrive.
* You don't need to reiterate all this information to your friends; and your friends can see that its more than just you working on this.
How do I keep the line fair?
* When you send the email, I add your URLs to the line immediately.
* I will make spot checks by having people check their account status on the free item pages and telling me who has signed up
* If you have any questions about the line, email me and I will answer any questions.
If this isn't a scam, explain how this can be legit?
*Assuming you are trying to get a free ipod, and will be signing up for the blockbuster online service.
*When you sign up, the Free Ipod company gets paid; reports vary, but lets just say $40 for your signing up.
*You pay for the first month, blockbuster gets $.
*If you forget to cancel, blockbuster gets more $; and perhaps the company does too, if they get paid by how long you keep your membership.
*You may like blockbuster and decide to keep the service; which gives them more $; thus for blockbuster, it pays to have the free ipod company push people onto their service.
*Now the free ipod company gets the $40, then you sign up 1 or 2 of your friends. The Free Ipod company and blockbuster (assuming they also do that) get more $.
*The free ipod company figures that only a small % of people can convince the required # of friends to complete the offers. So they don't send you the ipod, and you and 2 friends signed up and they got paid.
*If you do get all the referrals you need, say you need 5, and they get paid $40 from blockbuster, so that's you + 5 friends x 40 = $240. They buy the ipods in bulk and maybe lose a few bucks in the end, but this, again, doesn't happen enough for the company to change its business practice.
My hosting company and myself are not responsible for any loss of time or money as a result of this page. I make no guarantees in regards to this offer.
All names and trademarks, including but not limited to, iPod, Apple, Gratis Internet, and FreeiPods.com are owned by their respective copyright holders. I have no affiliation with any of the aforementioned companies.
By accessing this page, you agree to the terms above.